Op-ed: 14 Reasons That Made 2011 Great for Trans People
BY Advocate Contributors
December 28 2011 8:10 PM ET
14. All Federal Legislation Introduced this Congress is Trans-Inclusive
In the 112th Congress which started in January and ends next December, many pro-LGBT bills have been introduced to advance a range of issues from employment discrimination to to healthcare access to housing to credit protections. Continuing this trend from the last several congresses, every significant piece of legislation that should include gender identity, does.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media