PHOTOS: Students and Stars Shine at Point Foundation Benefit
BY Daniel Reynolds
September 11 2013 6:00 AM ET
Alex Newell – Glee, Geography Club
What brings you here tonight?
I’m singing and performing and letting my voice [be] heard! [sings]
What message would you like to send to LGBT young people?
It’s what I always tell everyone — it’s OK to be yourself. You don’t have to try to be anyone else other than who you are.
Who is your role model?
My mom. And Beyoncé.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times