Super Bowl Sunday
BY Josh Kilmer-Purcell
January 29 2009 1:00 AM ET
SHARKS VS. JETS?
The Super Bowl is
the National Football League (NFL) championship game
between the season’s winners of the American Football
Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference
(NFC). It’s like if the season’s winners
of So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing With the
Stars had a West Side Story rumble.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality