Super Bowl Sunday
BY Josh Kilmer-Purcell
January 29 2009 1:00 AM ET
SHARKS VS. JETS?
The Super Bowl is
the National Football League (NFL) championship game
between the season’s winners of the American Football
Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference
(NFC). It’s like if the season’s winners
of So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing With the
Stars had a West Side Story rumble.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times