Super Bowl Sunday
BY Josh Kilmer-Purcell
January 29 2009 1:00 AM ET
SHARKS VS. JETS?
The Super Bowl is
the National Football League (NFL) championship game
between the season’s winners of the American Football
Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference
(NFC). It’s like if the season’s winners
of So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing With the
Stars had a West Side Story rumble.
- Mean Girls Actor Daniel Franzese Comes Out
- WATCH: Navy Baseball Players Sing 'Brozen'
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Highlights 'Confusion' in U.S. on LGBT Issues
- WATCH: Cokie Roberts Stands Up to Antigay Religious Activists
- WATCH: Picking Up Random Strangers Of The Same Sex
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College