Super Bowl Sunday
BY Josh Kilmer-Purcell
January 29 2009 1:00 AM ET
The original logo
for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers pictured a winking pirate
in a plumed cap, leading to the team’s nickname
“Tampa Gay.” While actually quite fetch,
“Bucco Bruce” was blamed for presiding over 14
years of losing seasons.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'