Super Bowl Sunday
BY Josh Kilmer-Purcell
January 29 2009 1:00 AM ET
end’s main duties are to block for the running back
or quarterback carrying the ball and catch passes from
the quarterback. Straight men have already heard all
the jokes, so don’t bother.
No Super Bowl has
ever gone into overtime. (Whew!)
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man