Super Bowl Sunday
BY Josh Kilmer-Purcell
January 29 2009 1:00 AM ET
end’s main duties are to block for the running back
or quarterback carrying the ball and catch passes from
the quarterback. Straight men have already heard all
the jokes, so don’t bother.
No Super Bowl has
ever gone into overtime. (Whew!)
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again