Super Bowl Sunday
BY Josh Kilmer-Purcell
January 29 2009 1:00 AM ET
end’s main duties are to block for the running back
or quarterback carrying the ball and catch passes from
the quarterback. Straight men have already heard all
the jokes, so don’t bother.
No Super Bowl has
ever gone into overtime. (Whew!)
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- REPORT: ISIS Executes Nine More 'Gay' Men
- WATCH: Josh Duggar's Hypocrisy Is No 'Excuse to Live in Sin,' Scolds Tony Perkins
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet