Super Bowl Ads: Best and Worst Ever
BY Advocate Contributors
January 31 2013 8:00 AM ET
IT'S JUST A PROMO!
Neil Patrick Harris got slammed by right-wing conspiracy theorists for supposedly mocking Christianity and forcing the gay agenda on viewers by wearing black eye paint inscribed with the 2013 Super Bowl date, similar to how Tim Tebow sports Bible verses across his cheekbones. No one seemed to care when Beyoncé rocked the same look, so way to go, Neil Patrick Harris — rock that war paint.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn December 10 2013 5:38 PM