Super Bowl Ads: Best and Worst Ever
BY Advocate Contributors
January 31 2013 9:00 AM ET
IT'S JUST A PROMO!
Neil Patrick Harris got slammed by right-wing conspiracy theorists for supposedly mocking Christianity and forcing the gay agenda on viewers by wearing black eye paint inscribed with the 2013 Super Bowl date, similar to how Tim Tebow sports Bible verses across his cheekbones. No one seemed to care when Beyoncé rocked the same look, so way to go, Neil Patrick Harris — rock that war paint.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 1 hour 17 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 1 hour 21 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 2 hours 52 min ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 2 hours 56 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 8:00 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 6:34 PM