9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
2. Brendon Ayanbadejo is awesome. The state of Maryland approved a ballot initiative to legalize marriage equality a couple of months ago. This happened with the help of allies like Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo, one of the most vocal pro-athletes on all social issues who is best known for his status as an LGBT ally and marriage equality proponent. And let's be real, he's not too bad to look at. There are actually a lot of supportive NFL players. Here's a list from Gay.Net.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'