9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
2. Brendon Ayanbadejo is awesome. The state of Maryland approved a ballot initiative to legalize marriage equality a couple of months ago. This happened with the help of allies like Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo, one of the most vocal pro-athletes on all social issues who is best known for his status as an LGBT ally and marriage equality proponent. And let's be real, he's not too bad to look at. There are actually a lot of supportive NFL players. Here's a list from Gay.Net.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Indiana Town Postpones LGBT Rights Vote Over Confusion