9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
2. Brendon Ayanbadejo is awesome. The state of Maryland approved a ballot initiative to legalize marriage equality a couple of months ago. This happened with the help of allies like Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo, one of the most vocal pro-athletes on all social issues who is best known for his status as an LGBT ally and marriage equality proponent. And let's be real, he's not too bad to look at. There are actually a lot of supportive NFL players. Here's a list from Gay.Net.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday