5 Things To Know About Caitlin Cahow
BY Keith Hutson
February 05 2014 6:00 AM ET
4. While she's been out to friends and family for some time, Cahow publicly came out in an interview with Go! Athletes late last year. She said she hadn't been out to the media or greater hockey community because "nobody ever asked," even her coaches. "I think if LGBT athletes start to mention, when they're interviewed, something as simple as being grateful for their significant other’s support. Then, it becomes more about the personal interest stories of individual athletes, instead of the blockbuster coming out story."
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet