5 Things To Know About Caitlin Cahow
BY Keith Hutson
February 05 2014 7:00 AM ET
4. While she's been out to friends and family for some time, Cahow publicly came out in an interview with Go! Athletes late last year. She said she hadn't been out to the media or greater hockey community because "nobody ever asked," even her coaches. "I think if LGBT athletes start to mention, when they're interviewed, something as simple as being grateful for their significant other’s support. Then, it becomes more about the personal interest stories of individual athletes, instead of the blockbuster coming out story."
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'