PHOTOS: Long Live the Gay Games!
BY Cyd Zeigler
May 09 2014 4:00 AM ET
A team performs in the freestyle competition of the water ballet event at the Pink Friday party of the Gay Games in the German city of Cologne August 6, 2010.
Spectators cheer as they watch the water ballet competition at the Pink Friday party of the Gay Games in Cologne August 6, 2010.
Tatjana Eggeling of Berlin leads the field in the women's 5,000-meter event November 5, 2002, during the Sydney Gay Games at the Homebush Athletics Centre.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Gay Travel & Culture - World News, Destinations & Attractions
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead