PHOTOS: Long Live the Gay Games!
BY Cyd Zeigler
May 09 2014 4:00 AM ET
A team performs in the freestyle competition of the water ballet event at the Pink Friday party of the Gay Games in the German city of Cologne August 6, 2010.
Spectators cheer as they watch the water ballet competition at the Pink Friday party of the Gay Games in Cologne August 6, 2010.
Tatjana Eggeling of Berlin leads the field in the women's 5,000-meter event November 5, 2002, during the Sydney Gay Games at the Homebush Athletics Centre.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality