PHOTOS: Long Live the Gay Games!
BY Cyd Zeigler
May 09 2014 4:00 AM ET
A team performs in the freestyle competition of the water ballet event at the Pink Friday party of the Gay Games in the German city of Cologne August 6, 2010.
Spectators cheer as they watch the water ballet competition at the Pink Friday party of the Gay Games in Cologne August 6, 2010.
Tatjana Eggeling of Berlin leads the field in the women's 5,000-meter event November 5, 2002, during the Sydney Gay Games at the Homebush Athletics Centre.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Booing Jennicet Was Wrong, But Was What She Did Worse?