PHOTOS: Long Live the Gay Games!
BY Cyd Zeigler
May 09 2014 4:00 AM ET
Gabriel Caldwell of Team Los Angeles celebrates winning the men's 4 x 400-meter relay November 6, 2002, during the Sydney Gay Games at the Homebush Athletics Centre.
An aerial shot of a wrestling competition June 20, 1994, during the Gay Games at New York University.
Participants in the 2002 Australian Gay Games celebrate their personal best and sport their medals during a photo call on the Sydney Opera House's steps with the harbor as a background.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban