PHOTOS: Long Live the Gay Games!
BY Cyd Zeigler
May 09 2014 4:00 AM ET
Gabriel Caldwell of Team Los Angeles celebrates winning the men's 4 x 400-meter relay November 6, 2002, during the Sydney Gay Games at the Homebush Athletics Centre.
An aerial shot of a wrestling competition June 20, 1994, during the Gay Games at New York University.
Participants in the 2002 Australian Gay Games celebrate their personal best and sport their medals during a photo call on the Sydney Opera House's steps with the harbor as a background.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word