PHOTOS: Long Live the Gay Games!
BY Cyd Zeigler
May 09 2014 4:00 AM ET
Gabriel Caldwell of Team Los Angeles celebrates winning the men's 4 x 400-meter relay November 6, 2002, during the Sydney Gay Games at the Homebush Athletics Centre.
An aerial shot of a wrestling competition June 20, 1994, during the Gay Games at New York University.
Participants in the 2002 Australian Gay Games celebrate their personal best and sport their medals during a photo call on the Sydney Opera House's steps with the harbor as a background.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide