10 Swoon-Worthy Photos of Blake Skjellerup and Fiancé Saul Carrasco
BY Annie Hollenbeck
August 13 2014 8:35 AM ET
New Zealand's former Olympic speed skater Blake Skjellerup is in Cleveland, serving as an ambassador for Gay Games 9. He was the final torchbearer for the Games this past Saturday, and today he will compete in a 37-kilometer cycling circuit road course. But his biggest news came this weekend when Skjellerup announced his engagement to Trend Styled fashion stylist and blogger Saul Carrasco.
To celebrate, here are our top 10 favorite Instagram photos of the happy couple:
Here the boys are, just lounging around in their FCKH8 tanks
Here they are, staying caffeinated
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times