10 Swoon-Worthy Photos of Blake Skjellerup and Fiancé Saul Carrasco
BY Annie Hollenbeck
August 13 2014 8:35 AM ET
New Zealand's former Olympic speed skater Blake Skjellerup is in Cleveland, serving as an ambassador for Gay Games 9. He was the final torchbearer for the Games this past Saturday, and today he will compete in a 37-kilometer cycling circuit road course. But his biggest news came this weekend when Skjellerup announced his engagement to Trend Styled fashion stylist and blogger Saul Carrasco.
To celebrate, here are our top 10 favorite Instagram photos of the happy couple:
Here the boys are, just lounging around in their FCKH8 tanks
Here they are, staying caffeinated
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality