Top 5 Gay Halloween Destinations
BY GT McCallan
October 04 2007 11:00 PM ET
The Parade of the Lost Souls
Vancouver, B.C. Oct. 27, 2007; 6-10 p.m.
spooky goings-on are courtesy of the Public Dreams
Society, which also lights up the East Side with July's
Illuminares lantern festival.
Grandview's public spaces are overrun by ghouls and costumed
cavorters as this much-loved parade stomps through
Vancouver's lesbian neighborhood once again, starting
at William and Cotton.
DRESS: The Parade
of Lost Souls sees costumed marchers, dancers and
assorted chaotic and colorful characters carouse through
Grandview's green spaces.
Frighteningly good fun is to be had at the annual BOO!
Halloween Vancouver party (Oct. 27, 2007;
www.halloweenvancouver.com), a popular fundraiser for
the Vancouver Men's Chorus. Girls can sashay along to
a Halloween party at Lick (Oct. 31, 2007;
PSST: To make the
most of the night, reserve a table well in advance for
one of the Drive's gay and lesbian-popular haunts, such as
Havana or Stella's.
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Colo. Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 7:00 AM
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous 6:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Differences Don't Make Families Inferior 5:00 AM
- Parenting Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions 5:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' December 11 2013 7:10 PM