Top 5 Gay Halloween Destinations
BY GT McCallan
October 05 2007 12:00 AM ET
The Parade of the Lost Souls
Vancouver, B.C. Oct. 27, 2007; 6-10 p.m.
spooky goings-on are courtesy of the Public Dreams
Society, which also lights up the East Side with July's
Illuminares lantern festival.
Grandview's public spaces are overrun by ghouls and costumed
cavorters as this much-loved parade stomps through
Vancouver's lesbian neighborhood once again, starting
at William and Cotton.
DRESS: The Parade
of Lost Souls sees costumed marchers, dancers and
assorted chaotic and colorful characters carouse through
Grandview's green spaces.
Frighteningly good fun is to be had at the annual BOO!
Halloween Vancouver party (Oct. 27, 2007;
www.halloweenvancouver.com), a popular fundraiser for
the Vancouver Men's Chorus. Girls can sashay along to
a Halloween party at Lick (Oct. 31, 2007;
PSST: To make the
most of the night, reserve a table well in advance for
one of the Drive's gay and lesbian-popular haunts, such as
Havana or Stella's.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling