Top 5 Gay Halloween Destinations
BY GT McCallan
October 04 2007 11:00 PM ET
The Parade of the Lost Souls
Vancouver, B.C. Oct. 27, 2007; 6-10 p.m.
spooky goings-on are courtesy of the Public Dreams
Society, which also lights up the East Side with July's
Illuminares lantern festival.
Grandview's public spaces are overrun by ghouls and costumed
cavorters as this much-loved parade stomps through
Vancouver's lesbian neighborhood once again, starting
at William and Cotton.
DRESS: The Parade
of Lost Souls sees costumed marchers, dancers and
assorted chaotic and colorful characters carouse through
Grandview's green spaces.
Frighteningly good fun is to be had at the annual BOO!
Halloween Vancouver party (Oct. 27, 2007;
www.halloweenvancouver.com), a popular fundraiser for
the Vancouver Men's Chorus. Girls can sashay along to
a Halloween party at Lick (Oct. 31, 2007;
PSST: To make the
most of the night, reserve a table well in advance for
one of the Drive's gay and lesbian-popular haunts, such as
Havana or Stella's.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Teen Uses Bar Mitzvah Speech to Call for Marriage Equality
- Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Commentary Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation 7:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America The Many Faces of LGBT Family 6:00 AM
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 6:00 AM
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM