Oasis in the Desert
BY Corey Scholibo
December 09 2008 1:00 AM ET
You can use the
motel as a jumping-off point for Palm Springs fun, but
this venue is better suited to those who are looking for a
little decompression. Bring groceries for simple
lunches and dinners and enjoy complimentary breakfasts
each morning homemade by the proprietor, including
delicious quiches and pastries. The kitchen in the main
house is stocked with fruit-infused water, coffee,
cereal, and fresh tea. Leaving your room at night to
make a pot of tea makes you feel like a guest in a
delightful mansion. The motel also features spa services --
mainly massages -- held in a private room. I was very
impressed by the skill of the therapist. It's a great
place to get away and think, or enjoy some quiet
after a long day in Palm Springs. Either way, with
rooms starting at under $200, Hope Springs is a perfect
desert getaway for those with resort tastes who may be
operating on a motel budget.
online at HopeSpringsResort.com
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'