Gayest Cities in America
BY Mike Albo
January 12 2011 5:00 AM ET
Miami has finally graduated from party town to something more sophisticated. Over the past 10 years, the city has zipped itself up, with Art Basel lending an air of international sophistication. The Design District has given the city its own promenade of chic stores and restaurants, and style boutiques like the Webster (TheWebsterMiami.com) and Alchemist (ShopAlchemist.com) have elevated fashion beyond the beach look. But coastal chic can’t be quashed here. Thankfully, there are still hordes of hot tanned and toned guys cruising South Beach.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Meet Ireland's Marriage Equality Benefactor: American Billionaire Chuck Feeney
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure