Gayest Cities in America
BY Mike Albo
January 12 2011 5:00 AM ET
Miami has finally graduated from party town to something more sophisticated. Over the past 10 years, the city has zipped itself up, with Art Basel lending an air of international sophistication. The Design District has given the city its own promenade of chic stores and restaurants, and style boutiques like the Webster (TheWebsterMiami.com) and Alchemist (ShopAlchemist.com) have elevated fashion beyond the beach look. But coastal chic can’t be quashed here. Thankfully, there are still hordes of hot tanned and toned guys cruising South Beach.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'