Gayest Cities in America
BY Mike Albo
January 12 2011 5:00 AM ET
10. St. Louis
This is the open-minded heart of the Midwest. Anheuser-Busch just made a cash donation to the gay-and-lesbian-centric Gateway Business Guild, and St. Louis artist and gallery owner Philip Hitchcock was named as Mr. Midwest Leather 2010. But it was last October’s First Annual Trans Family Picnic, put on by local advocacy group TransHaven (TransHaven.org) in Tower Grove Park, that most signals how St. Louis has become a welcoming city for queer folk.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times