Gayest Cities in America, 2012
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2012 4:00 AM ET
6. Ann Arbor, Mich.
You don't have to be big to have it going on, as this sixth largest city in Michigan does. The area has one of the few clubs in Michigan catering to dykes: Stiletto's (technically in nearby Inkster) draws in every lesbian in Detroit. But talk about a taste for drama! Just ask U. of M.'s first out student body prez, Chris Armstrong, the target of a smear campaign by nutso assistant attorney general Andrew Shirvell. We raised a glass at Aut Bar (AutBar.com) when the kook got the boot.
- Music 6 New Christmas Albums To Get You In the Holiday Mood 23 min 36 sec ago
- Film George Takei Documentary to Premiere at Sundance 24 min 51 sec ago
- World News WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy 31 min 57 sec ago
- Crime Gay Man Allegedly Assaulted by Hasidic Gang in New York 43 min 23 sec ago
- Sports IOC Head Warns Athletes Against Protesting in Sochi 54 min 15 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Australia's First Same-Sex Spouses 1 hour 11 min ago
- Media Should Edie Windsor Be Time's Person of the Year? 1 hour 24 min ago