Gayest Cities in America, 2012
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2012 4:00 AM ET
2. Orlando, Fla.
Besides hosting Gay Days at Disney World, where 50,000 LGBT folks and their kids dressed in red T-shirts invade the theme park the first Saturday in June (and spend $100 million in town), Orlando has more gay softball teams than you can shake a Louisville Slugger at. And residents just got domestic-partnership protections. For non-Mickeyphiles, there's oodles of homo content each year at the annual Orlando International Fringe Theater Festival (OrlandoFringe.org).
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Hollywood Chick-fil-A Hosts LGBT Fundraiser
- WATCH: Pastor Gets a Taste of His 'Sodomite Semen' Lattes By Sharing Parody Video
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Texas Marriage Plaintiffs: Lift Ban Immediately
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges