Gayest Cities in America, 2012
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
We won't fault you for trying to forget Real Housewife Kim Zolciak's dip into the lesbian pool — but don't blame Atlanta if everyone there wants to sample the fun LGBTs have all over town. Lesbian businesses thrive in East Atlanta, and gay clubs go off in Mechanicsville. People coming to Atlanta like to party, and the GayTL delivers with Black Gay Pride in September and Atlanta Pride in October, and the black gay clubs' second-busiest weekend of the year surrounds the observance of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday in January. Holla!
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?