Gayest Cities in America, 2012
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
We won't fault you for trying to forget Real Housewife Kim Zolciak's dip into the lesbian pool — but don't blame Atlanta if everyone there wants to sample the fun LGBTs have all over town. Lesbian businesses thrive in East Atlanta, and gay clubs go off in Mechanicsville. People coming to Atlanta like to party, and the GayTL delivers with Black Gay Pride in September and Atlanta Pride in October, and the black gay clubs' second-busiest weekend of the year surrounds the observance of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday in January. Holla!
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Op-ed: The Slow Death of Gay Gathering Places May Be Aiding HIV