Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
Australia has long been known for its modern cities with stunning architecture, itsvast plant and animal life, and arguably most importantly, its one-of-a-kind landscapes in the Outback and seascapes like the Great Barrier Reef. If you’re looking to take that ideal seaside vacation in a picturesque tropical paradise, go no further than Queensland’s Hayman Island.
Situated in the Coral Sea, the northernmost of the Whitsunday resort islands, offers guests first-class accommodations, including fishing, sailing, touring, dining and unparalleled service, not to mention direct access to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again 21 min 20 sec ago
- Transgender Transgender Woman Alleges Discrimination by Bridal Shop 34 min 15 sec ago
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 1 hour 17 min ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 2 hours 36 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM