Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
In the middle of the GBR sits the Knuckle Reef Pontoon, a massive floating activity center that offers direct snorkel and scuba access, with amenities such as freshwater showers, food, cocktails, and sundecks. Visitors can get to Knuckle Reef via private air tours or by boat excursions, all of which are offered through Hayman.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too