Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
In the middle of the GBR sits the Knuckle Reef Pontoon, a massive floating activity center that offers direct snorkel and scuba access, with amenities such as freshwater showers, food, cocktails, and sundecks. Visitors can get to Knuckle Reef via private air tours or by boat excursions, all of which are offered through Hayman.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers