Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
In the middle of the GBR sits the Knuckle Reef Pontoon, a massive floating activity center that offers direct snorkel and scuba access, with amenities such as freshwater showers, food, cocktails, and sundecks. Visitors can get to Knuckle Reef via private air tours or by boat excursions, all of which are offered through Hayman.
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'