Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
While Hayman Island isn’t the easiest destination for Americans to access, it is certainly worth the effort it takes to getg there. With its majestic sunsets, crystal-clear water, high-end tours, and friendly staff, Hayman stands apart from other tropical getaways. Whether guests are looking for a quiet escape or an adventure-filled vacation, Hayman offers the best of everything.
For more information or to book your stay, visit www.hayman.com.au.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'