Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
While Hayman Island isn’t the easiest destination for Americans to access, it is certainly worth the effort it takes to getg there. With its majestic sunsets, crystal-clear water, high-end tours, and friendly staff, Hayman stands apart from other tropical getaways. Whether guests are looking for a quiet escape or an adventure-filled vacation, Hayman offers the best of everything.
For more information or to book your stay, visit www.hayman.com.au.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arkansas Governor Won't Sign Bill — Yet
- Frankie Grande: Smoking 'Ain't Cute,' Guys
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation