Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
While Hayman Island isn’t the easiest destination for Americans to access, it is certainly worth the effort it takes to getg there. With its majestic sunsets, crystal-clear water, high-end tours, and friendly staff, Hayman stands apart from other tropical getaways. Whether guests are looking for a quiet escape or an adventure-filled vacation, Hayman offers the best of everything.
For more information or to book your stay, visit www.hayman.com.au.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- REPORT: Lawsuit Targets Woman Killed in Caitlyn Jenner Crash
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights
- Three New Films Capture LGBT Life in the Middle East