Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
While Hayman Island isn’t the easiest destination for Americans to access, it is certainly worth the effort it takes to getg there. With its majestic sunsets, crystal-clear water, high-end tours, and friendly staff, Hayman stands apart from other tropical getaways. Whether guests are looking for a quiet escape or an adventure-filled vacation, Hayman offers the best of everything.
For more information or to book your stay, visit www.hayman.com.au.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- First African-American Gay Superhero Joins Arrow
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait