Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 9:00 AM ET
Hayman is a 726-acre luxury retreat with 210 exquisite accommodations, 450 staff members, and zero neighbors. Hayman has been welcoming guests since the 1950s and seamlessly blends modern amenities with Mother Nature.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model