Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
Australia has long been known for its modern cities with stunning architecture, itsvast plant and animal life, and arguably most importantly, its one-of-a-kind landscapes in the Outback and seascapes like the Great Barrier Reef. If you’re looking to take that ideal seaside vacation in a picturesque tropical paradise, go no further than Queensland’s Hayman Island.
Situated in the Coral Sea, the northernmost of the Whitsunday resort islands, offers guests first-class accommodations, including fishing, sailing, touring, dining and unparalleled service, not to mention direct access to the Great Barrier Reef, one of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Another Gay Man Attacked in New York City
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Religion Church of Scotland to Allow Gay Ministers 3 min 55 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel These Grooms Met Because of a Big Blue Dog 7 min 27 sec ago
- Crime Another Gay Man Attacked in New York City 10 min 1 sec ago
- Women Evan Rachel Wood, Anne Rice, Join Calls to 'Save Kate' 12 min 36 sec ago
- Women Shot of the Day: Jennifer Lawrence Buxom and Blue for X-Men 13 min 42 sec ago
- Women WATCH: The Voice's Out Contestant Michelle Chamuel Kills on P!nk's "Just Give Me Reason" 32 min 21 sec ago
- Travel Gay Bashing? There's an App for That! 1 hour 37 min ago