Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
From private villas to a beach house, penthouse suites, and spacious rooms that overlook the pool or lagoon, every room on Hayman offers guests stunning views. The rooms have been recently updated and boast natural wood throughout, modern fixtures, and even Bvlgari toiletries.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Living Well Why Shacking Up Is Good For Your Health 3 min 15 sec ago
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 59 min 21 sec ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 1 hour 28 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 2 hours 20 min ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 9:03 AM
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 8:27 AM
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 7:59 AM