5 Trips to Try This Spring
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 07 2013 8:00 AM ET
Dinah Shore Weekend April 3-7 & Palm Springs Women’s Jazz Festival Dinah April 4-7
It’s the ladies’ turn to take over Palm Springs with these girlicious annual events. Club Skirts’ the Dinah, billed as world’s largest girl party, offers pool parties, dancing, beer-fueled hookups, and nonstop activity, plus celebrity entertainment to be announced. The Jazz Festival, a.k.a. the Dinah in Color, brings performances by Grammy-winner Terri Lyne Carrington and other musicians, plus a screening of the documentary The Girls in the Band by director Judy Chaikin. TheDinah.com and PSWomensJazzFestival.com
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Why Are We Gay?
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves