St. Martin and Caribbean Queens
BY Jenn Kennedy
February 13 2013 6:00 AM ET
There are numerous hotels and guesthouses throughout the island, with prices ranging from $75 to several thousand dollars per night. Radisson Blu (RadissonBlu.com/Resort-StMartin), which sits adjacent to a marina on a cozy, private stretch of beach, offers a luxurious, pampering getaway for about $250 to $2,100 nightly, depending on season and room choice. Rates include a tasty daily breakfast buffet for two (with a mix of meats, omelet station, fruits, and cereals), a fitness room, business center, gardens, volleyball nets, and croquet sets. A gorgeous 300-foot infinity swimming pool sits above the beach, and cabanas are available for privacy and shade.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?