St. Martin and Caribbean Queens
BY Jenn Kennedy
February 13 2013 6:00 AM ET
There are numerous hotels and guesthouses throughout the island, with prices ranging from $75 to several thousand dollars per night. Radisson Blu (RadissonBlu.com/Resort-StMartin), which sits adjacent to a marina on a cozy, private stretch of beach, offers a luxurious, pampering getaway for about $250 to $2,100 nightly, depending on season and room choice. Rates include a tasty daily breakfast buffet for two (with a mix of meats, omelet station, fruits, and cereals), a fitness room, business center, gardens, volleyball nets, and croquet sets. A gorgeous 300-foot infinity swimming pool sits above the beach, and cabanas are available for privacy and shade.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- How Proud Is the Proud Whopper?
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility