Last Chance to Win a Fabulous Trip To NYC Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2014 1:40 PM ET
One of the largest and most exciting Pride celebrations in the world is in New York City. Haven’t been yet? Well, now is your chance. Here Media, the parent company of Out magazine, is offering a four-day/three-night trip (June 27-30) to the Big Apple to the winner of The Our Time to Shine Contest, sponsored by Midori. All you have to do is show us your pride.
How to enter? It's simple. Upload a photo of you and two friends to Instagram or Twitter with a caption that tells us why your friends make you proud. And remember to tag it with #ourtimetoshine. The trio will receive round-trip fare from anywhere in the U.S. to New York for the Pride celebration of a lifetime, which will include hotel accommodations, $250 per day to cover expenses for each person, and tickets to the legendary "Dance on the Pier." Check out the full contest rules and regulations here. Good luck! And hurry, the contest ends Sunday, June 1.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'