Last Chance to Win a Fabulous Trip To NYC Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2014 2:40 PM ET
One of the largest and most exciting Pride celebrations in the world is in New York City. Haven’t been yet? Well, now is your chance. Here Media, the parent company of Out magazine, is offering a four-day/three-night trip (June 27-30) to the Big Apple to the winner of The Our Time to Shine Contest, sponsored by Midori. All you have to do is show us your pride.
How to enter? It's simple. Upload a photo of you and two friends to Instagram or Twitter with a caption that tells us why your friends make you proud. And remember to tag it with #ourtimetoshine. The trio will receive round-trip fare from anywhere in the U.S. to New York for the Pride celebration of a lifetime, which will include hotel accommodations, $250 per day to cover expenses for each person, and tickets to the legendary "Dance on the Pier." Check out the full contest rules and regulations here. Good luck! And hurry, the contest ends Sunday, June 1.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'