BY Corey Scholibo
August 28 2009 3:15 PM ET
Bikes can be checked out at the front desk, and food specials are grilled up on the BBQ each day; you’ll begin to feel that the only thing missing is arts-and-crafts time.
Dog hair in the rooms and on the patios can be annoying, but if you are fine with the furry friends, they can be welcome neighbors -- there is even a little patch of grass designated for them to do their business. The spa also has a drawback. Situated too close to the pool, it is difficult to block out the noise when relaxing; furthermore, pool guests have to go through the spa area to use the restroom, an oversight the hotel readily admits in signs on the walls. All in all, though, the Ace Palm Spring is sure to be a destination for hipster gays and those who want to be them.
For more information visit AceHotel.com/PalmSprings.
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- WATCH: The Surprising Way GOP Candidates Define 'Discrimination'