BY Corey Scholibo
August 28 2009 2:15 PM ET
Bikes can be checked out at the front desk, and food specials are grilled up on the BBQ each day; you’ll begin to feel that the only thing missing is arts-and-crafts time.
Dog hair in the rooms and on the patios can be annoying, but if you are fine with the furry friends, they can be welcome neighbors -- there is even a little patch of grass designated for them to do their business. The spa also has a drawback. Situated too close to the pool, it is difficult to block out the noise when relaxing; furthermore, pool guests have to go through the spa area to use the restroom, an oversight the hotel readily admits in signs on the walls. All in all, though, the Ace Palm Spring is sure to be a destination for hipster gays and those who want to be them.
For more information visit AceHotel.com/PalmSprings.
- Comedy WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit 51 min 2 sec ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 7:00 AM
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous 6:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Differences Don't Make Families Inferior 5:00 AM
- Parenting Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions 5:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM