Different for Girls: Top 5 Lesbian Meccas
BY Aefa Mulholland
July 19 2009 11:00 PM ET
4. Key West, Fla.
If you're in the mood for a wild week, schedule sojourns south for WomenFest ( WomenFest.com , September 8-13, 2009), when 3,000 women stream over 126 miles and 42 bridges down the Florida Keys to the southernmost point in the continental United States. The raucous WomenFest schedule brims with hot events from clothing-optional pool parties to competitive bull riding.
Best spot to meet the girls
During Womenfest you'll find women everywhere, but make it even easier by booking one of 38 rooms at luxurious Pearl's Rainbow, a women-only inn converted from a 19th-century cigar factory.
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC December 09 2013 3:49 PM