A Breath of Fresh Air in Long Beach
BY Corey Scholibo
November 13 2009 1:45 PM ET
Hotel Maya is part of the Joie de Vivre hotel group, the San Francisco-based chain whose founder and CEO is gay businessman, speaker, and author Chip Conley. The corporation gives to LGBT causes, so staying at the Hotel Maya keeps money flowing back to the gay community. If you tire of the great food and peaceful nights, you can walk to the Queen Mary down the street or take a cab or water taxi into the city. All in all, Hotel Maya offers the best of relaxation and convenience in the heart of Long Beach, whatever your idea of a good time is.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet