A Breath of Fresh Air in Long Beach
BY Corey Scholibo
November 13 2009 1:45 PM ET
Hotel Maya is part of the Joie de Vivre hotel group, the San Francisco-based chain whose founder and CEO is gay businessman, speaker, and author Chip Conley. The corporation gives to LGBT causes, so staying at the Hotel Maya keeps money flowing back to the gay community. If you tire of the great food and peaceful nights, you can walk to the Queen Mary down the street or take a cab or water taxi into the city. All in all, Hotel Maya offers the best of relaxation and convenience in the heart of Long Beach, whatever your idea of a good time is.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: Why LGBT and the GOP Are Better Together