Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 2:40 AM ET
San Juan Islands, Wash.
If you're feeling outdoorsy, you can go kayaking in Puget Sound, bicycling around Lopez Island, orca whale–watching, or hiking through San Juan Island National Historical Park. Or you can relax at a B&B and stroll through the town at Friday Harbor. Maybe have some ice cream. Go shopping at one of the used bookstores or one of the little boutiques along Spring Street. And you'll probably have to take a ferry. Who doesn't like ferries?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- Photogs Shut Down Wedding Business After Turning Away Gay Couple
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum