Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
San Juan Islands, Wash.
If you're feeling outdoorsy, you can go kayaking in Puget Sound, bicycling around Lopez Island, orca whale–watching, or hiking through San Juan Island National Historical Park. Or you can relax at a B&B and stroll through the town at Friday Harbor. Maybe have some ice cream. Go shopping at one of the used bookstores or one of the little boutiques along Spring Street. And you'll probably have to take a ferry. Who doesn't like ferries?
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide