Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
San Juan Islands, Wash.
If you're feeling outdoorsy, you can go kayaking in Puget Sound, bicycling around Lopez Island, orca whale–watching, or hiking through San Juan Island National Historical Park. Or you can relax at a B&B and stroll through the town at Friday Harbor. Maybe have some ice cream. Go shopping at one of the used bookstores or one of the little boutiques along Spring Street. And you'll probably have to take a ferry. Who doesn't like ferries?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word