Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
San Juan Islands, Wash.
If you're feeling outdoorsy, you can go kayaking in Puget Sound, bicycling around Lopez Island, orca whale–watching, or hiking through San Juan Island National Historical Park. Or you can relax at a B&B and stroll through the town at Friday Harbor. Maybe have some ice cream. Go shopping at one of the used bookstores or one of the little boutiques along Spring Street. And you'll probably have to take a ferry. Who doesn't like ferries?
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- PHOTOS: LGBT Celebs on the Blessing and Curse of Aging
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid