Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
San Juan Islands, Wash.
If you're feeling outdoorsy, you can go kayaking in Puget Sound, bicycling around Lopez Island, orca whale–watching, or hiking through San Juan Island National Historical Park. Or you can relax at a B&B and stroll through the town at Friday Harbor. Maybe have some ice cream. Go shopping at one of the used bookstores or one of the little boutiques along Spring Street. And you'll probably have to take a ferry. Who doesn't like ferries?
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality