Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
San Juan Islands, Wash.
If you're feeling outdoorsy, you can go kayaking in Puget Sound, bicycling around Lopez Island, orca whale–watching, or hiking through San Juan Island National Historical Park. Or you can relax at a B&B and stroll through the town at Friday Harbor. Maybe have some ice cream. Go shopping at one of the used bookstores or one of the little boutiques along Spring Street. And you'll probably have to take a ferry. Who doesn't like ferries?
- Media WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer' 20 min 12 sec ago
- Travel First Same-Sex Couple to Wed at Roman Baths 1 hour 2 min ago
- Politics S.C. House OKs Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula 1 hour 12 min ago
- Travel Brooklyn-Bound Girls Bus Tour Being Floated 1 hour 39 min ago
- Sports Jason Collins Will Remain With Brooklyn Nets 1 hour 46 min ago
- Theater Adam Shankman to Helm Hair at Hollywood Bowl 1 hour 53 min ago
- Women Out Musician Soko On Being a Part of 'First Kiss' Viral Video 1 hour 58 min ago