Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
Vermont’s largest city with just 38,000 residents, Burlington has amenities comparable to those of many a metropolis. You can sample cuisines of many cultures, soak up art in galleries and museums, and mingle with hip University of Vermont students and likewise cool townies in a variety of cafés and clubs. And since Vermont is one of the few states where you can legally marry your same-sex love, you might want to propose during a romantic cruise on lovely Lake Champlain and then honeymoon in the nearby Green Mountains, where you can hike, ski, or just huddle by the fire at any number of cozy inns.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- PHOTOS: Best of Pride
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers