Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
Located less than 10 miles from the Phoenix International Airport, Scottsdale is the perfect getaway for anyone in search of a relaxing weekend at the spa or resort. There's plenty to do in Scottsdale, but the best thing to do is a whole lot of lounging. The W Scottsdale boasts a full spa and one of the most beautiful pool areas in Arizona. At the Xona Resort, indulge in golf, spa treatments, and food from one of three five-star restaurants. For bar outings, Phoenix is just a short drive away, and come October, sports fans can enjoy Gay Bowl X, a weekend of football from gay teams around the country. Visit GayBowlX.com for more information.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People