Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
San Juan, Puerto Rico
No passport? No hay problema. Puerto Rico, despite a few issues with its gay residents, has been one of the most welcoming islands in the Caribbean for gay travelers (take that, Jamaica). While Old San Juan can have a bit of a tourist feel, doing a little digging can land you in hot clubs like Krash and the city's new cultural district, Santurce. If you're feeling at one with nature, head to the Caribbean National Forest, a.k.a. El Yunque, for 28,000 miles of hiking trails. Just watch out for those hurricanes.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'