Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 2:40 AM ET
San Juan, Puerto Rico
No passport? No hay problema. Puerto Rico, despite a few issues with its gay residents, has been one of the most welcoming islands in the Caribbean for gay travelers (take that, Jamaica). While Old San Juan can have a bit of a tourist feel, doing a little digging can land you in hot clubs like Krash and the city's new cultural district, Santurce. If you're feeling at one with nature, head to the Caribbean National Forest, a.k.a. El Yunque, for 28,000 miles of hiking trails. Just watch out for those hurricanes.
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?'
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- 29 Hot Gifts for the Homo Homebody
- Meet the People Fired for Being LGBT in 2013
- Marriage Equality Virginia AG Asks Court to Dismiss Marriage Ban Challenge 22 min 33 sec ago
- Health WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' 1 hour 11 min ago
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 29 Hot Gifts for the Homo Homebody UPDATED: 1 hour 19 min ago
- Style Meet Sexy German Designer Working With Alan Cumming & ARMANI 1 hour 45 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Consumer Reports Now Ranks HIV Meds 2 hours 30 min ago
- Music 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year 10:18 AM
- Acceptance Matters Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia' 10:00 AM