Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
San Juan, Puerto Rico
No passport? No hay problema. Puerto Rico, despite a few issues with its gay residents, has been one of the most welcoming islands in the Caribbean for gay travelers (take that, Jamaica). While Old San Juan can have a bit of a tourist feel, doing a little digging can land you in hot clubs like Krash and the city's new cultural district, Santurce. If you're feeling at one with nature, head to the Caribbean National Forest, a.k.a. El Yunque, for 28,000 miles of hiking trails. Just watch out for those hurricanes.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments