Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
As many considered it the regional theater capital of the United States, anyone looking for an excuse to enjoy the arts but not keen on paying New York prices should check out Minneapolis. The Guthrie Theater boasts numerous productions en route to New York, and the view from the Target Lounge is out of this world. The Chambers Hotel might as well be considered an art museum — every corridor is filled with painting or sculpture that will stop you in your tracks. And when you're done walking around some of the most beautiful lakefront property in the world, stop by any number of gay bars scattered throughout downtown.
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition