Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
As many considered it the regional theater capital of the United States, anyone looking for an excuse to enjoy the arts but not keen on paying New York prices should check out Minneapolis. The Guthrie Theater boasts numerous productions en route to New York, and the view from the Target Lounge is out of this world. The Chambers Hotel might as well be considered an art museum — every corridor is filled with painting or sculpture that will stop you in your tracks. And when you're done walking around some of the most beautiful lakefront property in the world, stop by any number of gay bars scattered throughout downtown.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player