Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
There's something magical about Sonoma. For people who grew up in a big city and never got to experience the best of small-town life, Sonoma fills the gap. The town square has one of everything: coffee shop, bar, candle shop, clothing store, movie theater, drugstore, Italian restaurant — the list goes on. More than 75 vineyards are less than a 20-minute drive away. Check out SonomaValley.com for more on tours, dining, accommodations, and vineyards. To get a real feel for the town, stay at the historic Sonoma Hotel. The street-view rooms overlook the hustle and bustle of the town square, particularly magical during the holiday season.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: 22 Reasons Queer History Is Important
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality