Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
There's something magical about Sonoma. For people who grew up in a big city and never got to experience the best of small-town life, Sonoma fills the gap. The town square has one of everything: coffee shop, bar, candle shop, clothing store, movie theater, drugstore, Italian restaurant — the list goes on. More than 75 vineyards are less than a 20-minute drive away. Check out SonomaValley.com for more on tours, dining, accommodations, and vineyards. To get a real feel for the town, stay at the historic Sonoma Hotel. The street-view rooms overlook the hustle and bustle of the town square, particularly magical during the holiday season.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers