Fall Gay Getaways
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 30 2010 3:40 AM ET
There's something magical about Sonoma. For people who grew up in a big city and never got to experience the best of small-town life, Sonoma fills the gap. The town square has one of everything: coffee shop, bar, candle shop, clothing store, movie theater, drugstore, Italian restaurant — the list goes on. More than 75 vineyards are less than a 20-minute drive away. Check out SonomaValley.com for more on tours, dining, accommodations, and vineyards. To get a real feel for the town, stay at the historic Sonoma Hotel. The street-view rooms overlook the hustle and bustle of the town square, particularly magical during the holiday season.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- The Art of the Hookup