Top 20 Gay Travel Destinations of 2013
BY Michelle Garcia
September 11 2012 7:00 AM ET
10. Los Angeles/West Hollywood (Related: Out Traveler Guide to Los Angeles | nearby Santa Monica's Will Rogers Beach listed as one of the world's best gay beaches | WeHo Without Wheels | A Quieter Riot at the Andaz Hotel)
9. Amsterdam (Related: Out Traveler Guide to Amsterdam | Is Amsterdam Still The Most Gay-Friendly Travel Destination? | Going Dutch in Amsterdam )
8. Tokyo (Related: Get Married in Cinderella's Castle )
6. Paris (Related: Out Traveler Guide to Paris)
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- WATCH: These Gay Prospective Dads Sing 'Dear Future Baby' And It's Too Cute