Top 20 Gay Travel Destinations of 2013
BY Michelle Garcia
September 11 2012 7:00 AM ET
10. Los Angeles/West Hollywood (Related: Out Traveler Guide to Los Angeles | nearby Santa Monica's Will Rogers Beach listed as one of the world's best gay beaches | WeHo Without Wheels | A Quieter Riot at the Andaz Hotel)
9. Amsterdam (Related: Out Traveler Guide to Amsterdam | Is Amsterdam Still The Most Gay-Friendly Travel Destination? | Going Dutch in Amsterdam )
8. Tokyo (Related: Get Married in Cinderella's Castle )
6. Paris (Related: Out Traveler Guide to Paris)
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'