The Year of London
BY Matthew Breen
May 18 2012 8:00 AM ET
The new extension at the Tate Modern, above.
Visitors have dozens of art options, including the British Museum (BritishMuseum.org), Tate Modern and Tate Britain (Tate.org.uk), and the National Portrait Gallery (NPG.org.uk), all of which have large free exhibitions and special ones that require a ticket purchase. The Royal Academy of Arts (RoyalAcademy.org.uk) in Piccadilly isn’t free but has rotating exhibits of modern and classical works.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law