The Year of London
BY Matthew Breen
May 18 2012 7:00 AM ET
The new extension at the Tate Modern, above.
Visitors have dozens of art options, including the British Museum (BritishMuseum.org), Tate Modern and Tate Britain (Tate.org.uk), and the National Portrait Gallery (NPG.org.uk), all of which have large free exhibitions and special ones that require a ticket purchase. The Royal Academy of Arts (RoyalAcademy.org.uk) in Piccadilly isn’t free but has rotating exhibits of modern and classical works.
- Women American Horror Story: Coven -- Ritual Witch-ual 7 min 11 sec ago
- Travel Wanna Win a Wedding in West Hollywood? 1 hour 11 min ago
- Election Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary 1 hour 44 min ago
- Women WATCH: Santana Lopez as the Best Bad Santa Ever! 2 hours 4 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Robertson Prays for Gays 'Recruited' By Abuse 4:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen 4:07 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 3:20 PM