AbFab Stars Carry Real Olympic Torch Through London
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 26 2012 2:09 PM ET
Absolutely Fabulous stars Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley follow up their Olympics-themed comedy special with a real-life relay through the streets of London jointly carrying the Olympic flame.
Saunders and Lumley were dressed as their beloved AbFab characters Edina and Patsy, respectively, but in the official Olympic white uniform. The pair smiled and waived to throngs of spectators lined up in London's Kensington and Chelsea neighborhoods as they briskly walked past some of the city's best-known monuments.
AbFab's latest special, Olympics, premiered in the U.S. last night on Logo.
See more on the following pages.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges