AbFab Stars Carry Real Olympic Torch Through London
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 26 2012 2:09 PM ET
Absolutely Fabulous stars Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley follow up their Olympics-themed comedy special with a real-life relay through the streets of London jointly carrying the Olympic flame.
Saunders and Lumley were dressed as their beloved AbFab characters Edina and Patsy, respectively, but in the official Olympic white uniform. The pair smiled and waived to throngs of spectators lined up in London's Kensington and Chelsea neighborhoods as they briskly walked past some of the city's best-known monuments.
AbFab's latest special, Olympics, premiered in the U.S. last night on Logo.
See more on the following pages.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- The Media Pioneers Will Be Gay