AbFab Stars Carry Real Olympic Torch Through London
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 26 2012 1:09 PM ET
Absolutely Fabulous stars Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley follow up their Olympics-themed comedy special with a real-life relay through the streets of London jointly carrying the Olympic flame.
Saunders and Lumley were dressed as their beloved AbFab characters Edina and Patsy, respectively, but in the official Olympic white uniform. The pair smiled and waived to throngs of spectators lined up in London's Kensington and Chelsea neighborhoods as they briskly walked past some of the city's best-known monuments.
AbFab's latest special, Olympics, premiered in the U.S. last night on Logo.
See more on the following pages.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- You Think You’re Worried?
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season December 04 2013 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity December 04 2013 7:25 PM
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional December 04 2013 4:50 PM
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs December 04 2013 4:36 PM
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth December 04 2013 3:37 PM