Spice Girls Reunite For Olympics Performance
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 26 2012 7:37 PM ET
The the closing-day ceremony for the London Olympics August 12 will reportedly including two songs performed by the reunited Spice Girls, according to MTV.
Despite some reports that a reluctant Victoria Beckham and diva-like demands of at least one other member of the all-female group would prevent the reunion of the original lineup, it now appears that all five women will sing together for the first time since 2008. Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice), Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) and Beckham (Posh Spice), will join other pop stars including George Michael, One Direction, The Who, Take That, and Queen for what promises to be an epic closing-day event that's being billed as "A Symphony of British Music."
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW 2 hours 3 min ago
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out 5:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine 1:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM