Spice Girls Reunite For Olympics Performance
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 26 2012 8:37 PM ET
The the closing-day ceremony for the London Olympics August 12 will reportedly including two songs performed by the reunited Spice Girls, according to MTV.
Despite some reports that a reluctant Victoria Beckham and diva-like demands of at least one other member of the all-female group would prevent the reunion of the original lineup, it now appears that all five women will sing together for the first time since 2008. Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice), Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) and Beckham (Posh Spice), will join other pop stars including George Michael, One Direction, The Who, Take That, and Queen for what promises to be an epic closing-day event that's being billed as "A Symphony of British Music."
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Scott Walker's Been to Same-Sex Wedding Reception, Still Opposes Marriage Equality
- POLL: Nationwide Marriage Equality Inevitable — and Welcome