Spice Girls Reunite For Olympics Performance
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 26 2012 8:37 PM ET
The the closing-day ceremony for the London Olympics August 12 will reportedly including two songs performed by the reunited Spice Girls, according to MTV.
Despite some reports that a reluctant Victoria Beckham and diva-like demands of at least one other member of the all-female group would prevent the reunion of the original lineup, it now appears that all five women will sing together for the first time since 2008. Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice), Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) and Beckham (Posh Spice), will join other pop stars including George Michael, One Direction, The Who, Take That, and Queen for what promises to be an epic closing-day event that's being billed as "A Symphony of British Music."
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights