11 Amazing Gifts for the Mother in Your Life
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 12 2012 4:00 AM ET
James Anthony Apparel's Dirty Knees Pencil Skirt
Can't stand to see mom in another of those horrible quilted peasant skirts? Add some funk to her junk with this amazing Dirty Knees Pencil Skirt, made from cotton and modal (a durable eco-fabric composed from the fibers of the beech tree). The image comes from an 18th-century book of human anatomy illustrations by English surgeon and teacher of anatomy William Cheselden, who made his mark creating eccentric and bizarre poses of skeletal humans and animals. (The Roman number above the graphic is the original page number from the publication.) Can't see Mom in a skirt? James Anthony offers up Cheselden prints on tees and tanks too. $52, JamesAnthonyApparel.com
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Florida Man Fired for Saying He'll Wed His Dog Because of Same-Sex Marriage
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?