What Do Glenn Close, American Lesbians, and Trans Women in the Philippines Have in Common?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
February 15 2013 3:30 PM ET
People show pictures of the hundreds of missing women in their country, during Mexico's One Billion Rising flash mob at the Republic Square in front of the Monument to the Mexican Revolution, in Mexico City.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality