Ladies, Are You Ready for Michfest?
BY Clea Kim
April 10 2013 5:00 AM ET
One of MichFest's calling cards is an active peer support system for those in recovery and engagments for women with different emotional needs. Resources for disabled women will be organized through a campground area for women with disabilities, and sign language interpretation services will be available for all concerts and any workshops and activities for which they are requested. The sign language interpreters are often the stars of the show, especially when they have to translate a song like "Lick It." Comedian Gloria Bigelow (above) will likely be one of those stars.
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- Marriage Equality Only Happened Because Grassroots Refused to Wait