11 Celebrities Who Prove Women Rock A Tux
BY Lianna Carrera
June 30 2014 2:14 PM ET
Throw out the old red carpet rules. Suit-inspired looks are totally in, and these celebrity women know a thing or two about rockin’ a gender-bending look. Check out the photos on the following pages and let us know your favorite in the Comments below.
Ellen Page, actress
Eva Marcille, American actress, TV host, fashion model
Evan Rachel Wood, actress, fashion model and singer
Ashley Olsen, actress, fashion designer, producer, author, and businesswoman
Angelina Jolie, actress, film director, screenwriter, and author
Kimberly Peirce, feature film director, best known for her debut feature film Boys Don't Cry
Jane Lynch, actress, singer, and comedian
Madonna, singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman
Janelle Monáe, American Psychedelic Soul R&B singer-songwriter
Miley Cyrus, actress and singer
Ellen DeGeneres, talk show host, actress and comedian
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party