11 Celebrities Who Prove Women Rock A Tux
BY Lianna Carrera
June 30 2014 2:14 PM ET
Throw out the old red carpet rules. Suit-inspired looks are totally in, and these celebrity women know a thing or two about rockin’ a gender-bending look. Check out the photos on the following pages and let us know your favorite in the Comments below.
Ellen Page, actress
Eva Marcille, American actress, TV host, fashion model
Evan Rachel Wood, actress, fashion model and singer
Ashley Olsen, actress, fashion designer, producer, author, and businesswoman
Angelina Jolie, actress, film director, screenwriter, and author
Kimberly Peirce, feature film director, best known for her debut feature film Boys Don't Cry
Jane Lynch, actress, singer, and comedian
Madonna, singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman
Janelle Monáe, American Psychedelic Soul R&B singer-songwriter
Miley Cyrus, actress and singer
Ellen DeGeneres, talk show host, actress and comedian
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban