Top 10 News Stories of 2012
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 26 2012 5:00 AM ET
8. Ellen Beats Out One Million Moms to Keep Her Job at JCP
When department store chain JCPenney announced that Ellen DeGeneres was its new spokeswoman, the ultraconservative group One Million Moms called for a boycott and demanded that DeGeneres be fired because of her lesbianism. JCP stood up for her and kept DeGeneres on the payroll.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun