The 6 Best Parents of 2013
BY Alex J Davidson
December 23 2013 5:00 AM ET
Father From Oregon Killed on Walk Memorializing Gay Son
Joe Bell, the father of Jadin Bell, who committed suicide after being bullied at school and online for being gay. Joe Bell embarked on a Walk for Change across the country but was killed by a semi-truck in Cheyenne County, Colo., along U.S. Highway 40. Joe Bell had intended to walk from La Grande, Ore., to New York City, where his son had hoped to go for college.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups