The 6 Best Parents of 2013
BY Alex J Davidson
December 23 2013 4:00 AM ET
Father From Oregon Killed on Walk Memorializing Gay Son
Joe Bell, the father of Jadin Bell, who committed suicide after being bullied at school and online for being gay. Joe Bell embarked on a Walk for Change across the country but was killed by a semi-truck in Cheyenne County, Colo., along U.S. Highway 40. Joe Bell had intended to walk from La Grande, Ore., to New York City, where his son had hoped to go for college.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model