The 6 Worst Parents of 2013
BY Alex J Davidson
December 23 2013 5:00 AM ET
Ariz. Rep. Denies Equality for Son
U.S. representative Matt Salmon, an Arizona Republican, who despite having a gay son does not support marriage equality.
"I don't support the gay marriage," Salmon, a Mormon representing Arizona's Fifth Congressional District, told Phoenix's 3TV News. "My son is by far one of the most important people in my life. I love him more than I can say. … I'm just not there, as far as believing in my heart that we should change 2,000 years of social policy in favor of a redefinition of the family."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- LISTEN: Santorum Frothing Mad That LGBT Activists Have 'Silenced the Church'
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- 2014's Gayest Cities in America