The 6 Worst Parents of 2013
BY Alex J Davidson
December 23 2013 5:00 AM ET
Ariz. Rep. Denies Equality for Son
U.S. representative Matt Salmon, an Arizona Republican, who despite having a gay son does not support marriage equality.
"I don't support the gay marriage," Salmon, a Mormon representing Arizona's Fifth Congressional District, told Phoenix's 3TV News. "My son is by far one of the most important people in my life. I love him more than I can say. … I'm just not there, as far as believing in my heart that we should change 2,000 years of social policy in favor of a redefinition of the family."
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'