The 6 Worst Parents of 2013
BY Alex J Davidson
December 23 2013 5:00 AM ET
Ariz. Rep. Denies Equality for Son
U.S. representative Matt Salmon, an Arizona Republican, who despite having a gay son does not support marriage equality.
"I don't support the gay marriage," Salmon, a Mormon representing Arizona's Fifth Congressional District, told Phoenix's 3TV News. "My son is by far one of the most important people in my life. I love him more than I can say. … I'm just not there, as far as believing in my heart that we should change 2,000 years of social policy in favor of a redefinition of the family."
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality