Five of the Best LGBT Graphic Novels of 2013
BY Jacob Anderson-Minshall
December 27 2013 6:09 AM ET
Julio’s Day, Gilbert Hernandez (Fantagraphics): Julio’s Day compresses 100 years into 100 pages and follows Julio’s life from birth to death. A remarkable literary work that demonstrates how universal some experiences are (and the global reach of events like war and economic depression), Julio’s Day is the story of how dramatically life has changed for gay men between 1900 and 2000.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth